Founded in 2009 and based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Renovofyi Corporation was created to provide businesses with the next generation Financial Report Writing Solutions. Our goal is to give managers and decision makers the financial reporting and analysis solutions they need t gain a solid vision of their present and future financial situation, achieve optimum decision making and ultimately reach extraordinary business performance.
An immediate opportunity exists for a person experienced in customer support with an emphasis on the ability to troubleshoot customer issues. Candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting external clients and partners with software issues and problems via the telephone, internet and email.
- Provides customers and partners with "Level 1" application support by responding to telephone calls, emails, or portal requests.
- Enter and track cases in the CRM.
- Maintains case status and updates case notes and activities as necessary.
- Tracks and reports on case status.
- Assists customers and partners with troubleshooting and development of reports and data connections
- Escalates cases to Level 2 Support when necessary.
- Additional duties as required.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision making skills with Business Applications such as accounting systems or financial reporting solutions
- Strong customer focus with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimal supervision
- Organized with the ability to multitask
- Self motivated with a strong desire to learn and contribute
- Accounting experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft FRx Report Designer is a plus
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Familiar with IIS Server, ODBC and SQL Server is a plus
Renovo provides a comprehensive benefit plan including:
- Paid Holidays Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- 100% Company Paid Employee Health, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Auto/Homeowner Insurance Discount Plan
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Please submit resumes to Resumes@Renovofyi.com. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check. Principals only. Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO Code SSS-FL02162011